Training and Links
Tutor Bot contains completely free online maths games where children can practice their mathematics skills. It features over 100 different customisable fun games which we will be a fun and new way to improve children's mathematics fluency, accuracy and speed. To access Tutor bot click here.
Free access to Music Express, click here.
During the summer term of Year 4 the children will complete a multiplication tables test set by the Standards and Testing Agency. Children are expected to know their times tables up to 12x 12. Here is a leaflet for parents explaining all about the test: Multiplication Tables Test Information
Our school has unlimited access to Discovery Education Espresso until 31st July 2020. There are many online games that can be played including phonics, English, Maths and all of the other subjects including art, science and DT. You can login here:
The username and password will be sent out to you via the school app.
Please find information below on a free online parenting course hosted by Netmums.
Please find information below from Family Links on a range of free resources from Coronavirus, internet safety, step-by-step guides and things to do with your children.
Support and guidance for parents about keeping children safe online
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
- Get Safe Online -free online safety advice
- Action Fraud-Nation Freud & Cyber Crime R